facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 31 December 2014

My December Favourites

  
 
 Hi guys,

Welcome to my December Favourites.

These are the things I've been loving this month:
 
 
I'm going to start with a bit of an odd one, Fabreze sleep serenity - bedroom mist. Now I do use Fabreze a lot whilst I'm cleaning I love how they make my house smell. I'm also mindful that I have a dog and I like to make sure that even though she is clean and smells of blueberries (which is apt as she is called muffin. Blueberry muffin, get it? you get it, it's fine) that the house smells nice as well.
 
So when I found this new one I had to snap it up. It says it's a bedroom mist and that it smells of warm milk and honey. I'm not sure how you get the smell of warm milk and honey in a can but hey ho, it does smell lovely and calming but doesn't lose any oomph just because its a 'Bedroom mist'. Yes I said oomph.

 
Speaking of oomph, on to the next one. This V05 heat protect is gorgeous.
V05 have out done them selves with this one. It smells amazing, which is actually my favourite bit about it, the fact that it saves my hair from being completely frazzled comes in a close 2nd and the shine that it leaves is amazing. I have quite dry hair any way (probably my own fault as you'll read in a sec) so anything that helps give my hair shine is a small miracle in my book.
Did I mention the smell? Because OMG! soooo nice!
 
 
This little life saver is Real Techniques Silicone Eyeliner brush.
I had read about it previously and it kinda gave me the heebie-jeebies. A silicone brush? eew.
 
Honestly... A brilliant idea and amazing little tool. I'm so glad I bit the bullet and got it, I'm a bit crap at eyeliner... ok, ok, a lot crap at eyeliner. 
I can have everything else perfect and how I want it then BAM! Ruined!
This brush makes it so easy that I even used it on my wedding day and managed to get my eyeliner spot on. Also super easy to clean. Who doesn't want that from a make up brush, am I right?
Of course I am!

 
I've always used TRESemmé hairspray but recently my friend told me to get this one which I think is a level or 2 up from what I normally get, but when she used it on my hair for my hen do and it didn't budge all night.. I ran out and got some for my self.
It holds all night and in to the wee hours of the morning and if like me, you get home a little too late(/early depending how you look at it) to wash your hair before bed.. It also holds in to the late hours of the next morning. Helps to hide the hangover. Bonus!

 
As I've mentioned before here. I have quite dry skin, So this Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser really helps. I tend to use this during the day and especially before putting on makeup. No one wants flaky foundation. Brilliant little thing. I still use the Nivea night cream as it's really thick and my skin  needs the rich cream before bed, but this one is a slightly more watery consistency which is really nice and easily soaked in by your skin for day time wear.

 
Clearasil, now you don't hear about this often in blogs (or at all), or at least I haven't anyway. This is something I picked up when looking for a gentle exfoliating face wash and it hasn't disappointed.
It leaves my skin so soft and also, as usual, the things I love smell amazing and this one does smell really nice. I know usually anything that says it clears pours or helps fight breakouts usually smell quite clinical and chemically. This doesn't at all and it's really creamy. Love it.

 
Lastly this one, Aussie Miracle Recharge. So when you I leave my hair over night after washing it without drying or styling.... it happens ok, don't judge! ... shockingly my hair gets a bit dry (as I said, probably my own fault...ok, definitely my own fault) and unruly so this, as labelled, is a miracle! After spraying it through my hair and brushing it out, it's back to it's night before state, leaving it ready to either be styled or... as you guessed, just left and shoved up in  ponytail. It happens.. it's fine.
 
So there you have it.
My December Favourites.
 
I hope you liked it and try some of these out if you haven't already. If you have, let me know what you thought.
 
Have an amazing new years eve, be safe but have fun and I'll see you next year. Or tomorrow... maybe the day after... note to self - drunken posts not a good idea.

Happy New Year!!

Gina xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment