facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 29 December 2014

Nails, Kittens and Staying at Home

 
 
Is it just me that has no idea which day it is when I have time off work over Christmas?
I really need to get my hours back to normal for work. At the moment I'm staying awake until 3ish and getting up at 11ish. That's gotta change asap.
 
It really does make me wish I could work from home or have my own business. The amount of stuff you can get done at home that you just don't have time to do when you work 38 hours a week and travel to and from work for 15 hours a week.
 
At the moment it just seems like so much time just wasted. I was thinking of maybe looking at events planning, including weddings. That would be a nice, helping people have the perfect wedding but there would be a lot to think about if I did decide to do that.
 
If not that i'm definitely going to look in to doing some kind of course or go back to college, I feel like I really want to do something with my life before having children, because I would love to be able to stay home with them as much as possible. I don't want to miss out on the best bits of them learning things while I'm sat at work.
 
I guess getting married has given me some perspective.
 
I could just get a kitten like my chummy but I don't think that's going to hold off my broodiness, as cute as he is... and he is cute!
 

 
This is Ed, like Ed Sheeran.... you know, because he's ginger.
Had to be done.
 
He is soooo small and cute, I get to babysit new years eve as my chummy and her wife are going out new years eve. Call me boring but I don't do going out on New years eve.
It's too crowded and expensive. You get charged to go in to places that are usually free, you get twice as many drunken twits that can't handle their alcohol and you can't get a taxi home at the end of the night.... no thanks. 
I'd rather go to my parents like every other year, have food and alcohol in warmth, watch some good TV and have a laugh with people I like instead of a load of crazies I've never met.
 
This year I guess baby Ed will be coming with us.
 
As 'boring' and 'old' as I am I did decide to treat my self and get my nails done for the occasion anyway. As you do. I don't think you could get less boring than these sparkly things.
 

 
  So when I say pink and sparkly...This is what I mean!!
 
Soooo Sparkly!!
 
I did have them made a little shorter for work purposes, so at least now I can type and it doesn't take 10 hours. I may have to get these again, what do you think?
May be a different colour or a mix of colours. Jo did have some sparkly black.
 
I'll think about it but for now,
Night all!
 
Gina xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment