facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 22 December 2014

Blogmas Day 22 - Weddings Flowers

 
Yesterday my chummy came over for a catch up and hot chocolate and we ended up watching Polar express - Does anyone else just love that film??
 
Look out for my blog tomorrow with my top 5 Christmas films, I'll get that uploaded while I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to sort all last minute details and decorations.
 
As for today, nothing has happened and we haven't left the house and I'm glad. Have you seen that weather??
 
Fiona did drop by though with my flowers for the wedding. 


Bridesmaids are the outer two at the back, mine in the middle, Dad's and Mikey's are the two outer at the front and Mum's is in the middle.
 
So they will go with the bridesmaids red dresses and my Christmas theme.
 

 
I haven't opened my advent calendar in day or two... or four..
 
So in order from left to right:
19th Christmas Garland, 20th Christmas Memories, 21st Spiced Orange
and 22nd Christmas Cookie.
 
Just 2 more to open and that will mean it's Christmas Eve and my wedding day.
 
Not long now.
 
Night all
Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment