facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blogmas Day 3

 
Day 3, I have to say I'm not feeling very Christmassy yet. I do however feel drained, I feel like my head is about to explode and I have list coming out of my ears trying to keep up with all the thoughts I have. I need a general to do list, a wedding to do list, a blog to do list..... list list list.
 
 
 
Anyway, down to business, todays candle from my advent calendar was a spiced orange scented candle, to be honest to me, it doesn't smell very orangey but then I like quite fresh zesty orangey scents. This one is more of a spicy orange/gingery smell.
Don't get me wrong it still smells really nice and very Christmassy.
 
 
As I mentioned yesterday, Tonight I went to see Mockingjay with my chummy. It's pretty good, I liked it. I've heard mixed reviews but I enjoyed it and cant wait for part 2.
 
 
OK, !!Slight spoiler alert!!
If you've read the books, you'll know what I mean, if you haven't....go watch the film!
So it ends when that thing happens Peta at the place lol cryptic I know....but that's where it ends on part 1, so you can kinda guess where it starts on part 2. That's all I'm saying.
!!Slight spoiler alert over!!
 


Bless Mikey he made me a cuppa and warmed me some mince pies when I got back so that I could snuggle in bed with my laptop and write my blog for you nice people.
 


I'm so tired, the dog has literally barked every night since that bloody fox showed up. Mikey goes to calm her down, not even joking, 5 times last night, 5!!
 
Anyone want a barky springer spaniel?? Anyone??? no?
 


Someone remind me to find time to put my tree up. I can't this weekend due to obvious HEN NIGHT yay, but maybe I'll get my ass in gear the weekend after...maybe.
 


Does everyone else have theirs up and if so, do you have a theme or do you go traditional old school and have everything on there?
 
Night
Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment