facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 1 December 2014

Blogmas Day 1

Pinch, punch, first of the month.
 
Today wasn't a brilliant day if I'm honest, I felt so ill at work its untrue. I suffer from anxiety attacks/panic attacks. If you've ever had it you'll know how it feels it's not a very nice feeling at all and I hope you never have to feel it.
 
Have you ever felt like you just weren't good enough, and it plays on your mind, maybe something someone said or did and made you feel rubbish. For me it's like that.
 
My heart starts pounding and my chest feels tight like I can't breathe properly, I can't concentrate so being at work wasn't the best place to be. As well as feeling rubbish thoughts wise I had (still have) a banging headache and felt so nauseous. Honestly its horrible.
 
So I've decided to cheer myself up and as it's the first of December I have opened my Yankee Candle Advent Calendar that my mum bought me (spoilt).
 
It comes in such a pretty box which is double sided and shaped like a house.
 
 
 These are the contents of the Advent Calendar:
 
 
Todays is Sugared Apple.
 It smells like sweet vanilla with a really delicate apple scent, it does smell amazing.
 
 
Sorry for the depressing start but this is blogmas, so I will be attempting to blog each day of December. I am glad today is over with.
 
Now I'm going to chill out and go to bed ready for work tomorrow.
 
Night
Gina xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment