facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 8 December 2014

Wedding Diary - Week 1st December 2014 / Blogmas Day 7

Hmm may be slightly late... but better late than never.
 
Sunday was largely spend dying on the sofa after my hen night the night before. We watched dvds and scoffed sausage butties and slept... a lot.
 
As promised:
 


 From the left my chummy Rachel, my bestie Daksa and moi (the crazy girl in the vail)

 I did manage to roll off the sofa and open my advent calendar though,
Sunday's Candle was Candy Cane Lane.
 
 
Surprisingly it actually smells like candy canes.
It ready does smell lovely.
 
This week we've finished our preferences on vows, everything is done now. We just need to pay for the flower, which I will be doing next week and finalising all the details with the car company and paying them.
 
That's it. I know it's getting pretty close and I did kinda have a small freak on Friday but I'm really not feeling that nervous. I definitely go used to wearing a vale seeing as I wore one on my hen night, so hopefully I wont sit on it.
 
Best get on with actually writing todays blog.
 
Gina xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment