facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Thursday 4 December 2014

Blogmas Day 4

 
It's officially less than 3 weeks until I get married!!
 
 
The time has flown by; it's my hen do this weekend. We're going on a spa day then we're getting ready at mine and hitting the town.
I still have no idea what to wear or what secrets the girls are planning but I can not wait!!
 
 
I have a few dresses that I have picked out but I'm still not sure... may have to be a last minute pick on the day kind of choice.
 
 
I'm sure whatever happens, it's going to be a-ma-zing!
 
 
 
 
Todays candle is another sugared apple, which I'm happy about. I've just used all of the last one I got...I may have to buy that one in a jar. Smells so nice.
 
 
 
 
On the topic of Christmas, I used my Father Christmas bath bomb tonight
 and had a little pleasant surprise.
 
 
I was expecting a nice light pink maybe almost clear bath afterwards as it's pink and white
so I didn't film it when I put it in thinking it would be a little boring, but I kinda wish I had now.
 
 
So this happened
 
 
 
Yea, no idea where that came from.
Random.
 
Leave me a comment or a tweet.
What are your favourite Lush products?
 
Night
Gina xoxo
 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment