facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Thursday 18 December 2014

Blogmas Day 18 - Secret Santa

 
Bonjour!
 
Whenever I speak to my chummy on the phone, we always start with Bonjour, I have no idea why buy hey... its catching.
 
 
Today was secret Santa and I have to say a massive thank you to Julie because they are amazing and truly thoughtful.
 
 
The first present was Christmas Yankee Candle set because obviously, any one who knows me or has spent any time with me knows I'm a little bit obsessed.
 
 
The second present was a hot water bottle because seriously though, that office is bloody freezing!
 
 
 
The last present was a bag of strawberry dreams because every time we get a box or Roses at work we end up fighting for them then hoarding them.
 
THANK YOU!!!
 
 
Also a big thank you to everyone who contributed to my wedding present. I got bonusbond gift vouchers so we will definitely see what we can spend those on together... we're thinking putting them towards a Virgin Experience Day, So I'll put pics up of whatever we decide to do.
 
And last but not least; my advent calendar.
 
 
Yesterdays was a Sugared Apple, we haven't had one of those for a while and todays was a Snowflake Cookie.
 
 
The house is starting to look a bit bare now with all the windows opening.
 
Just 6 days to go now, it's my last day of work before Christmas tomorrow then maybe I'll start to panic about the wedding but we'll see.
 
Night
Gina xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment