facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 20 December 2014

Blogmas Day 20 - Burgers and Markets

We decided to go shopping in Leeds today and we took a little wander around the German Market, so obvs I took some pics for you guys.
 
There is stall for everything at the German market, there are German beers, German sausage, Stollen,
German Pretzels, Donuts and hot drinks that can smell as you walk around.
 

 
There have loads of stalls with handcrafted gifts and trinkets, I love all that, there was one stall devoted to feathers and angels and this one devoted to hand sculpted wooden ornaments.



 
 
So that was very festive; even though it was freezing it was still packed with shoppers.
 
It was a lovely way to spend a Saturday morning looking around and mooching through stall trinkets.
 
Also 'let it go' was on as we walked around,
so I may or may not have been singing along to that.
 
Then we went into town to spend the money my mum gave me for Christmas. We had been shopping together months earlier and one of the Ladies in Harvey Nichols sprayed us with
Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine.
We were obsessed with the scent so I knew I was coming back for that perfume for Christmas.
 
 
I got it gift wrapped, so I will show you the bottle in my Christmas Presents post.
 
I'm so stealing the way that lass gift wraps though, I was mesmerised watching her, there's no sign of sticky tape anywhere on this present, bring on the bows and ribbons next year.
 
 
We went over to Trinity for lunch and we decided on the handmade burger co.
 
I've never been before so I didn't quite know what to get, I usually really fussy and I stick to what I know but the waitress showed us the festive burgers:
 

 We went for The Festive Pork & Apple Burger.
 
Now if you get a chance to go there definitely give this a try because OMG it's amazing. I honestly didn't even touch the sides that we ordered and I left a bit of the burger just because of the huge portions, so go there with an appetite, but it is well worth it.
 

 
By the way, that's Mikey, my husband to be, even he struggled with the portions.
I'm definitely going again even if it's just for the Butterscotch milkshake.
 
 
That was amazing!!! That is the only thing I stayed and finished.
Soooo good.
 
I literally napped as soon as I got home after the amount of food we had, I'm glad I didn't have breakfast before setting I think I might have popped. 
 
Night all
Gina xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment