facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Blogmas Day 10 and Christmas Dinner

So I dragged myself to work today and I'm kinda glad I did, only for the fact that it was Christmas Dinner day at work.
 
 
 
Yes that is Christmas Pudding drowning in brandy sauce.
 
It was for medicinal purposes only!!
 
Today, I had Oranges, Water, coffee, brandy in coffee, hot chocolate, a Christmas dinner and a peri peri chicken and potatoes covered in more spices and peri peri sauce.
 
They say feed a cold, starve a fever. I've been feeding it but its not going away.
 
I feel worse than I did yesterday. I really am contemplating a day in bed with a hot water bottle, fluffy socks a PJs.
 
I also have a confession to make... I didn't open my advent calendar today.
Since finishing work I haven't moved off the sofa.
 
Is it the weekend yet?
 
Night
Gina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment