facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Blogmas Day 17 - Wedding Nails!!


 
Bonjour!
 
7 Days til the big day!

So I'm sooo excited about my nails... yea it is going to take forever to type this blog and it is quite hard to text... but that's what phone pens are for right?
 
 
That's my hand on top and my chummy Rachel's underneath, hers are all sparkly glitter Shellac and mine are sculpted Acrylic glitter with Poinsettia accents.
 
We had them done by Seraphim Beauty, you can find her on Facebook, she's amazing!!
 
It's going to be really irritating for people at work listening to my tappy nails on my keyboard all day, but what the hell, it's only 2 more days til the weekend... and almost Christmas Eve 7 days!!!
 
I think everyone else is definitely more excited about the wedding than I am the moment but I know I'm going to freak out with nerves soon I'm just taking each day at a time... Did I mention it's 7 days til the wedding? Ok, just checking.
 
I'm really not going to fight with my advent calendar tonight.. not with these nails...maybe tomorrow.
 
Night all
Gina xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment