facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Blogmas Day 16 - Candles, Nails and Beauty Spas


Oops I forgot to open my Advent calendar yesterday, so today, I have 2 candles.
Candy cane Lane and Christmas memories.
 
Both are really nice but the Christmas memories candle smells more cinnamon than I remembered the first time.
 
 
Tomorrow I'm getting my nails done for the wedding with my chummy Rachel so I cant wait for that. I'm having acrylics, white tips, with Poinsettia accents. So they will match my flowers and the red and white colour scheme. So I will show you those tomorrow.
 
Should be very Christmassy. Just 8 days to go now.
 
I'm not feeling stressed but I do feel a little bit nervous but that mostly about saying the vows and hoping I don't screw them up.
 
I know where I need to be and the times but I'm sure everyone dreads something going wrong so I'm trying not to think about it too much.

Oh and while I remember,
Creative Beauty (where we had the spa treatments for my hen day - see that blog here)
have gift vouchers!
 
 If you're struggling to find a present this one is such a good idea, I'd personally love it.
You can get them for any amount and any treatment.
 
Bonus
 
 
You can find all of their offers on Facebook, under Creative beauty.
I'm planning my next trip there already!
 
Can't wait.
 
Night
Gina xoxo

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment