facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Blogmas Day 9 - Ninja cold

 
Help, like seriously.. Help me!
I got attacked overnight by a ninja cold, like what the hell.
I was fine yesterday, now I'm surrounded by tissues and cough syrup.
 
Does anyone know of any cold remedies that actually work? I'd appreciate it.
 I really can't be walking down the aisle in 2 weeks with a pack of tissues stuffed down my corset.
 
I feel poop... just putting that out there.
 
On to actual blogmas business - todays candle from my advent calendar is
 Christmas Garland
 
 
Ta dah... Guess what is smells like..
As far as I can tell it smells leafy kinda like a garland... who knew.
 
No but honestly I had a sneaky sniff of all of them when I got the advent calendar, mostly because I had to work out which was which for you nice people and because I couldn't help myself.
This one does actually smell a lot like a Garland, very festive.
 
Ok, I'm going to go hibernate for a while.
 
Night
Gina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment