facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 8 December 2014

Blogmas Day 8 and Secret Santa

 
Back to work today... yay gotta love Mondays!!
 
Yes.... Yes I am being sarcastic.
 
Never the less, I did make it through the whole day... just. We're all talking about Secret Santa at work. Now I'm actually not sure what to get mine, best not say too much, you know, just in case.
 
Although I have found the best website ever:
 
 
Love this site. Although it's a little too late for me to use this for my Secret Santa present I am loving some of the ideas on here.
 
Who does like cake bath bombs?

 Honestly I'd be so happy with this, it's super cute and I genuinely want one!! 
 
 
 Hot stones, just like the spa day I had, but at home... Handy
 
 
 Well, I think any one in an office can appreciate these 2 presents lol
 
I'd also love this ha just to see the reaction I got
 
I think that's quite enough of that lol, todays candle was a Christmas cookie and that's the one I have lit right now, smells nice and homey.
 
 
Well on wards and upwards... off to go plan some more blogs.
 
Night
Gina xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment