facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Blogmas Day 2

 
Feeling pretty proud of myself, I've bought most of my Christmas presents and I've just finished wrapping the ones I've bought so far, as Mikey know he has this one,
 I could take a pic while I was wrapping.
 
 
 The rest, I'm keeping a secret.

 
 In my advent calendar today I got a snowflake cookie candle. It smells really sweet, a few people have said it smells quite similar to the Christmas cookie candle. Although this one is pretty and pink.
 
In true Christmas tradition, we also had mince pies and brandy sauce mmm sooo good warmed up with a nice cuppa. Yes i'm scoffing them while typing.... nom...argh crumbs everywhere.

 
Tomorrow night I'm going to the cinema with my chummy Rachel to see
The Hunger Games : Mockingjay part 1.
Little bit excited for that, I know Rachel is!` I think she's slightly addicted to these films
since I lent her my DVDs .....hmm I wonder if I'll ever get them back.
 
It's the same with Frozen. She was sat there all head shaking and tutting at me while I was singing along. I lent her that DVD, not one day goes by when she doesn't quote it at me.
 
Do you want to build a snowman?
 
Gina xoxo
  


No comments:

Post a Comment