facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 14 December 2014

Blogmas Day 13 + 14

 
As I stayed wrapped up yesterday barely moving in hopes that I could shift some of this cold before I drag myself back to work on Monday I didn't even turn on my laptop.
 
Good thing I ordered a onesie to be delivered though!!
 
It's the comfiest, fluffiest, warmest, snuggliest, cutest onesie I've ever seen in my life!
 
 
Sorry not much to say about Saturday as I literally didn't do a thing all day.
 


 Has anyone else done this or is it just me?
 
Have you ever noticed how much cream is left in these tubes even though you can't squeeze anymore out?
 
 I literally cut the top off - look how much is left!
 
This tube would have me believe it's empty. Lies.
 
Now I'm not exactly a scrimper as I already have a new one waiting to be opened but I'm not throwing away a tubr with that much cream in it (It has at least 5 or 6 more uses) just because of badly designed packaging.
 
I much prefer tubs of cream because the tubs can be recycled and you can get to all the cream no scissors needed.
 
Anyway that's enough of my complaining.
 
Candles for Saturday and Sunday are Snowflake cookie and Candy Cane Lane.
 
 
I'm off to go get a bath and make myself sort of presentable for work.
 
Night
Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment