facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday 5 December 2014

Blogmas Day 5

 
May have had a slight freak out panic today worrying that things wouldn't be sorted in time for the wedding. Luckily my girls were on hand to calm me down and tell me to get feckin grip. Which is seriously what I needed. Honestly I can't cope with another 2 weeks of panicking.
 
I wasn't nervous until today when it actually hit me that I'll be married in a little over 2 weeks.
I'm so so so lucky to have my 2 best friends as my bridesmaids, literally planning the whole thing.
 
This last 2 week is going to be stressful, now I know why we have Hen parties...because I need a bloody drink after all this worrying lol
 
It'll be nice to get pampered tomorrow morning and chill out. Then get wrecked in the evening lol.
I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I'm that girl that goes out with her mates and comes home looking perfect coz trust me I aint. Tomorrow night is going to be messy!!
Ha - can't wait.
 
I'm going to apologise now because the next 2 blogmas posts will be of hen night shenanigans and pics of said shenanigans.
 
Before all that though todays candle ....
 

 
Is a Christmas Cookie scented candle. It has a buttery, vanilla smell. Quite sweet but not too much,
It pretty much smells like cookies, kinda like the name suggests.
 
By the way I just want to say that I did not open the doors on the right hand side.
 
The dog did it!! I swear!!
 
Gina xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment