facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday 19 December 2014

Blogmas Day 19

 
 
Today was my last day at work before Christmas, so today went really slowly.
Then your mind starts to wander and you start thinking about all the other useful things you could have been doing, like blogging or starting up a business with your Chummy, but know your locked inside 4 walls staring at screen trying to remember what it was you were doing.
 
Then because its that stupid time of year where because I look at future dates, I get all dates mixed up and end up writing Dec 2015 or Jan 2014... tut.
 
Nothing notable happened today really except for maybe getting hyper on relentless... that helped today speed up.
 
Everyone hugged me as I left work wishing me luck as the next time I'll be at work I'll be
Mrs Larkin... definitely hasn't sunk in yet. 
 
5 days and counting.
 
Tomorrow will be largely spent spending my Christmas money on makeup and or Perfume, not completely decided yet so that will be on here tomorrow and hopefully have something more to tell you but I did promise to do blogmas so this was todays contribution.
 
Night
Gina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment