facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 15 December 2014

Blogmas Day 15 - Mum's Birthday

 
Last night I set to work on making the honey and lemon concoction I was telling you about.
It takes about half hour of boiling and simmering until the lemons are soft and falling apart, then you add the maybe 5/6 tablespoons of honey (depending how much water you use) and sugar to taste. It was quite easy to do, I'm quite proud of myself. I left it in the pan over night then took all the lemons out this morning and put it in to bottles.
 


 
So that happened.
 
I met up with my girls after work and we had dinner at Lloyds, which isn't called Lloyds anymore but everyone still calls it Lloyds? I don't know... but we met up with Fiona, she's making the flowers for the wedding. We made the last few arrangements and paid her, so they should hopefully be here by the weekend.
 
 The wedding car has also now been booked, just need the CD with the wedding music and we're done. All set for the big day next week.
 
Today is also my mum's birthday.
 
 
I got her a yankee candle because she loves them. I got a new one that I haven't smelt before but it smells so nice I might get my self one. It's the Angel wings candle and to me it smells like a mixture of baby powder and vanilla.
 
I also finally got my secret santa present today so I need to wrap that tomorrow, I'll add pics after I've given it next week. I really had no idea what to buy.
 
My cold feels loads better but I still have a cough and I feel a bit drained so maybe and early night tomorrow and hopefully an uneventful day.
 
Night
Gina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment