facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 26 January 2015

Monday Musings: It's a funny old world

 

Monday Musings

Yay it's Monday...again.. hmph.
Hate Mondays, especially when you have the Thursday and Friday before off work which makes Monday blues twice as bad. I spent a large portion of my weekend watching films, hence the random film reviews that I've been posting, seeing my parents and sleeping. So I don't have much to say about the weekend if I'm honest.
 
Friday however I did have my nails done again, in black glitter, gotta love that.
 
 
Again it feels like forever since my last Monday musings, these weeks are really starting to drag and to think that Christmas was only 4 weeks ago it seems like months ago.
 
One thing that did brighten my week though was that my Lush delivery arrived, so watch this space for a mini Lush haul. I think did really well not to spend a ridiculous amount and yes I'm counting that as part of my skin care routine therefore it is totally contributing to my new years resolutions. There's a reminder of that post here, although, I haven't done so well on the reading this week on account of the films I've been watching instead but I'm definitely going to be reading more this week.
 
I'll start that Wednesday as I have a meeting after work tomorrow, what's better than a being taken for a meal and drinks to show appreciation for all of your teams hard work, so I will take pics of that and attempt to remember for next week.
 
One thing I have read recently is my horoscopes, now I don't usually pay any attention but this one just struck a massive chord with me and what's going on in my private life right now.
 
 
It's a funny old world. Everything happens for a reason and sometime you have to just keep moving forward to see what that reason is. Life doesn't always work out as you plan but someone must be looking down on me because my life is not at all bad and I'm so grateful and lucky to have the things that I have and have the family and support group that I have.
 
Aww what a positive little note to end on.
Until next time.

Gina xoxo

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment