facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 25 January 2015

Film Review: Taken 3

 
I heard a few reviews about this film and not all of them were great but I wanted to see it for my self anyway and I have to say they were right. I loved the first Taken, Taken 2 was a but of a push but this one was a complete stretch and too far.
 
You can watch the trailer by clicking here.
 
I think they have definitely milked this for all its worth, on the plus side, no one actually gets taken so there's something new but you can tell who the bad guy is frim the start.
 
I really really hope they don't make another one because lets be honest they did leave it open to make one.
 
I'm going to give this one 6/10 because I didn't not like it, I was interested to see how it ended but it's not a film I would watch again anytime soon. It's worth a watch so you know the story.
 
If you've seen it let me know what you think.
 
Gina xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment