facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 17 January 2015

American Sniper - Hot or Not

Weekly review

Hey guys,
Following on from last week, which again seems ages ago, I'm doing another hot or not post, as the post suggests I really am going to try my hardest to upload these weekly (fingers crossed).
 
 
 
This week, I just want to give a quick mention to the new film out, American Sniper.
 
!!Spoiler Alert!!
 
So I knew about the story before hand because my husband watched the interview with Chris Kyle a few weeks ago but I didn't realise that was filmed 3 years ago and obviously thought because he was talking about the book that he wrote about his life in the military and this film is based on the book that he lived happily ever after (I obviously watch way too many Disney films!)
 
I didn't know that he had died, so there's me watching this film with my husband, watching all these people die almost in tears saying well the one saving grace this film has is that he lives.... wow was I shocked right at the end and omg did I cry.
 
If you haven't seen the film but do know the full story god is it a good film, wish I'd been a little more prepared for the ending though.
 
Bradley Cooper did an amazing job playing Chris Kyle, it really is an amazing, heart breaking film and I definitely do recommend it to everyone, just have tissues ready yea?
 
Gina xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment