facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 5 January 2015

A new addition and goals galore

Monday Musings

Hello, welcome to the new addition to my blog. My Monday musings!
These will generally happen… you guessed it, on Mondays. Clever you!
 
So this week I want to start off with a pat on the back for me because guess who started their new years ‘goals’?! Not resolutions, goals!

 I got my self a diary and I am on my way to blogging organisation heaven, or so I’ve told myself. I reserve judgement, lets see how this month pans out first eh? Although now I know why they say ‘I’ll pencil it in’ and note to self……. get a rubber!
 
I did however see a really cute Collins diary which had interchangeable inserts, so you can keep the diary casing. That looked handy and it had loads of little extras you don’t find in a standard diary but it was nearly £25 and it is just after Christmas/Wedding so my purse and husband wouldn’t allow it. Soooo I went with the cheaper option; which is still cute don’t get me wrong, but I’m so going back for the other one at some point….. at some slightly wealthier point.

Look how cute it is!!

 
 
Honestly I’m doing so well with my new years goals.
I got an email the other day from Amazon with a free book code, so I got
 Mark Billingham – Sleepyhead.

I’ll start reading that once I finish the book I’m currently reading and let you know if it’s any good.
 
See that’s 2 from my goals list started. I’ll let you know how I get on. To see my post on my new years goals / sort of resolutions / not resolutions / definitely goals, click here.
 
See you next week for more musings.
 
Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment