facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Thursday 29 January 2015

Mini Lush Haul

 
 As promised, my mini Lush haul!
 
I'll film these so you can see what they look like in case you haven't seen them before.
I'll do them all separately. No doubt they will take me a while to get through.
I love getting stuff from Lush, but this is the first time I had it delivered. If I'm honest the snow completely put me off going out to get them but the box does smell amazing and it's so all delicately packed too to make sure they are all in one piece when you get them.
 
Mine was delivered by Royal Mail so lets be honest I wasn't expecting them all to be in tact. I also love the fact that the person who packs it also puts their little sticker on the box just like they do with the pots of moisturisers, So thank you Carl wherever you are for my in tact Lush box.
 
 This first one is a Floating Flower, unsurprisingly it smells very floral, out of the 4 things I got this one has the strongest scent.
It smells like Jasmine and Ylang Ylang.

It is a bath bomb but this one fizzes slowly while floating on the top of the water.


This one is Twilight and it smells mostly of lavender, this is a really good one to use before bed as lavender helps you relax. This one also has Ylang Ylang oil in it.

As you can tell this one is your average bath bomb and fizzes just under the surface.



This one is Space Girl, this one has glitter on it so I'm going to guess there is more inside but I'll let you know when I use it. It smells fruity and has Bergamot and Grapefruit oil in it.
 
Again this one is a bath bomb that fizzes under the surface releasing glitter and who knows what from the inside.
 
 
 
This one is called The Comforter and it smells like blackcurrant. It smells lovely.
This one is a bubble bar, you break it up and crumble it under the running water to create the bubbles. Now I've seen a few people use these and I use these quite a lot but I only use a tiny amount mostly because I don't think you need to use a quarter of it each time, you get a lot of bubbles for a small amount and partly because it's a bit wasteful.
 
I hope you found this helpful if you're maybe new to Lush products or you weren't quite sure what to try next.
 
Look out for the videos coming up of these in action.
 
Gina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment