facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 19 January 2015

Hair cuts and home alone

Monday Musings

It's back.. Monday musings, another thing to make a weekly appearance.

This week.... guess who got her hair cut...!?
 
 
That would be me, I think I may be having some sort of quarter life crisis... or maybe I just wanted a change for the hell of it, who knows.
 
I can still get it in pig tails though so that's ok, it's not too short, just yet.
 
I did always say that I wanted to grow my hair long for when I got married soooo as I've been there, done that and bought the wedding certificate....I decided to get it off lol nah, it needed doing to be fair that's what dying your hair monthly costs you! Dry hair!
 
I am officially banning my self from getting it coloured. Sarah (my cousin and hairdresser) if you're reading.. don't let me do it!!
 
Although she did mention some pastel colours that had just come in... hmmmm. No, no no no. Not allowed and that's final... this month :)

Tonight however and the rest of this week, my beloved is working late so just call me Macaulay Culkin coz i'm home alone. Which means yea, I get the TV and space and peace an quiet but it also means I have to fend for myself in the kitchen... there's no way in hell I'm dragging my ass back out into that snow and ice for a McDonalds... nah ah.

Anyone want to come feed me?

Gina xoxo
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment