facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 26 January 2015

Film Review: Big Hero 6


 
OMG I love this film!!
 
It's so funny but sad then funny again, it had me in tears and it had me laughing out loud. Obviously the best character in it is the big white guy, that's Baymax, he's a robot created to help the world.

Baymax is a personal health care companion and you fall in love with him instantly. I can't really say much about what happens in the film because it will give way too much away but he takes care of Hiro and anything that will make Hiro feel better or happier he will do, even if that incudes saving the world and becoming a superhero.

Check out the trailer by clicking here.

Another 10/10 I'll definitely be watching this one again. A lot. And yes, I giggle every single time I watch the trailer.

Also you have have have to watch this bit #BaymaxFistBump. Bahlalala :)

Gina xoxo

 



No comments:

Post a Comment