facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 11 January 2015

Books, Coffee and Ice cream

Monday Musings

Welcome back to my Monday Musings, so this week really really dragged. I feel like my last Monday Musings was posted weeks ago that's how long it's dragged but that's probably because it's my first full week back after Christmas. Lets hope next week moves faster.

Is it weird that 2 people have commented on my eyebrows in the space of 2 weeks when I haven't done anything to them? One being my friend and the other my boss... Sorry I have no tips on this as they're 100% natural.. barely even tweezed. Just lucky I guess.

I did manage to finish the book I was reading - 'Entwined with you' by Sylvia Day (which is the coolest name ever by the way). It's the 3rd book the series I started last year and those would be the 3 books total I read last year, as commented on in my Resolutions post 'here'. I may be a little bit addicted to these books and it genuinely is for the story line not the sex content....promise. I'm definitely going to have to get the next in the series, I need to know if they live happily ever after!!



After finishing that book, I've started another called 'Dark Secrets' by Karen Rose.
I love Karen Rose and I read all of her books, usually in order but I missed this one out. Her books are kind of in a series but not, like if you read them in order you will notice that there is a story line that covers the characters, but what I like is that you don't have to read them in order because each book has it's own story line and explains everything perfectly so that you don't have to have read the previous books to understand the story, you won't have missed anything from a previous book. No matter what books I read while waiting for Karen to write another I always come racing back to her books as soon as they're published. Well worth a look at 'here'.

Saturday we finally go out and spent some of our wedding present money, we decided to get a coffee machine, so guess who has been high on coffee all weekend... yep.. meeeee! Love it x



Also.. who knew you could get Ice-cream delivered!! I know right!?
OMG love this place - Gelato Passion, So good.

 
I got the banoffee cookie. NOM. It's still warm when it comes and the cookie is gooey on the inside. I mean, really, how can you get better than that? Soooo good!
 

Gina xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment