facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 25 January 2015

Film Review: Maleficent

 
I think I'm way behind everyone else watching this film but I have to say I love it and have now watched it twice. It may even become a favourite. There's no singing in it so those of you who hated Frozen for that very reason, you have to give it a go.
 
So if you haven't seen it, its basically sleeping beauty's story written in the evil queen's perspective and what really happened, which makes you realise she's not that evil after all, sure she curses Arora but still.. you have to see her side of the story too.
 
I liked it because it wasn't too old fashioned with the true loves kiss thing, yes it's in there but its one of the twist of the story.
 
It's a definite must see and as is Disney's way, it's for all ages. Fluffy and magical enough for the young ones and heart wrenching and plot twisting enough for the rest of us.
 
10/10 for me and as always it has a happily ever after.
 
Gina xoxo

 



No comments:

Post a Comment