facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 2 November 2014

Wedding Diary - Week 27th October 2014

Wedding Diary

Week - 27th October

I ordered a shrug to go over my wedding dress, and that was delivered on Monday to my best friend and bridesmaid Rachel and it looked so cute on the website (thats not me) lol.

  Figured with the pearl detailing that it would look amazing as obviously i'm going to be wearing pearls. It was kind of a given since they were my Nana's pearls, so I have to wear them, think it would be rude not to. Anyways so that arrived and I picked it up Wednesday from my friend. We ordered it from Light in the box, now I'd never used this company before but my friend had, she used it to buy alsorts for her wedding and she said everything came in good time and all in amazing condition, so I gave it a go. 
My shrug came pretty fast and the site has some really nice expensive looking stuff really cheap. 

Definitely worth a look:
http://www.lightinthebox.com

  Saturday was a busy day, we went to get my wedding dress altered and ordered suits and my bridesmaids dress was delivered so I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself. 

  When we went to get the dress altered the lady who altered it asked which princess dress it was, I was confused, didn't have a clue what she was talking about but she said it was an Alfred Angelo dress (which I knew) but apparently mine is one of the ones based on Disney princess dresses, so obviously I googled it as soon as I came out, turns out, mine is a Belle dress, from beauty and the beast. Guess that's why I liked it so much, I have a small obsession with Disney. So I'm thrilled lol this is the dress on the website. I will compare it to mine when I go and collect it next week. So excited.


Now I realise it already has the drapey shoulder bit, but, we are getting married on Xmas eve, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be cold. Plus the shrug came in a at such a good price I'd be crazy not to. It's not too weddingy so I could definitely reuse it on other occasions.

Most things are sorted for the wedding now, so not much really happening on the planning side of things this week. Although next week, we are going to register notice of marriage so that should be terrifying. 

Updates next week x

Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment