facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 1 November 2014

Hot or Not - NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


NARS Sheer Glow Foundation


NARS sheer glow foundation is such a nice, easy foundation to use.

When I bought the foundation the lady at the counter found the perfect shade for me, which is usually really difficult as I'm ridiculously pale. She did say that you only need a small amount and honestly you do, It spreads so well. 

The sheer glow foundation is for dryer skin types so it's really hydrating and it makes your skin feel really soft  and smooth with a really good light feeling coverage.

It's a little bit more expensive than other ones on the market but so worth the price and as the lass at the counter said, as you only need a small amount it does make up for the price. 
For me, so worth it.


Personally, after using this foundation I don't think I'll find another one that I like quite as much anytime soon.  Definitely love this product.

This one goes in my hot list. 
Gina xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment