facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 22 November 2014

Wedding Diary - Week 17th November 2014



This week, as I recently got a new laptop, I ordered a new laptop case and if I'm honest I'm kinda in love with it. It literally holds all of my gadgets and their many chargers.

I feel like Arial -
 
I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
You want thingamabobs? I got twenty
But who cares?
No big deal
I want more......


Annnddd that's quite enough of that - way too much coffee... anyways.. it looks like this..
 (the laptop bag.. just in case the song distracted you...I know you sang along, don't lie!)

I also had my hair trial this week for the wedding, so the plan is to
have my hair half up half down, back combed at the top for
my tiara to sit in front of an the bottom to be curly with a curled
thing going on where its clipped up, so that my veil can slide in
just above it. I have pics of my hair but no spoiler this time.
No tiara or veil.

 
Not exactly the best pic I have to say. I think I was fidgeting when
it was taken but you get the gist. I think all that's left to do now is
pay for the flowers.. otherwise I won't have any and ..... yea
I think that's it. All done and dusted. A lot of people have been
asking me if im nervous yet but weirdly enough, im not.
Not fussed in the slightest. ive already pretty much adopted his
name and I feel married to him already, we have been together
8 years, I don't think married life will be much different from
current life. Im sure I will be just as spoilt... just that afterwards
when we argue I can throw in... 'I am your wife!' which will
probably end any and all arguments (not that we ever have any)
because it would probably make us both laugh.
 
I think that's one of the most important things you need in a relationship. Laughter.
Everything can be fixed by laughter, happiness and smiling.
The best cure there is. Sorry for the mushiness... but it is true.
 
Gina xoxo
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment