facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 16 November 2014

Wedding Diary - Week 10th November 2014

 
So this week started and ended the same as every other week except for it being
children in need on Friday. Then the weekend was busy, busy, busy.
 
So obviously...Muffin joined in as well as myself (sporting a nice England hoodie - It's freezing in that office) and my friend Martin at work. Some one said Martin looked like the green Teletubby HA made me giggle and pick on him for about half an hour... but the ears definitely suit me better lol. Anyone who doesn't know what a teletubby is... seriously... google it, it's hilarious.
On Saturday, me and my beloved went to register notice of marriage, where you have to go sign your life away along with £70 to register. We got taken into separate rooms to quizzed about each other and how long we had been together.... I mean let's be honest, I think anyone wanting to get a fake marriage would have revised for these kind of questions right, so I'm pretty sure the less answers you get right the more likely you've been together a fair while.
 
Anyway seems she was happy with the answers we gave.
 
We took a wonder into the room where we will get married and I was allowed to take a sneaky pic. So this is where it will be, she also said that they usually put up a Christmas tree so that will go with my Christmas/Winter theme so I hope they do.
 
 
Once everything was signed and all the information was printed she gave us it in a cute little folder, which also has all of our choices for the ceremony, like vows and music and stuff like that.. so I guess it's kind of official, we're getting married Christmas Eve.
 

Really excited now everything is sorted, I just need to pay for the flowers and we're done. I've decided to go for Poinsettia as it is Christmas and they are the most Christmassy flower you can get. We figured they would look nice with white Roses. The lady making the flowers for me found me this pic, we can get my bouquet like this, my bridesmaids' similar but more white than red as they will be wearing red dresses and button holes for my hubby and dad and a cute corsage for my mum. They should look lovely with the red dress/white dress theme. Especially if there is a Christmas tree. Cant wait for the pics.
Also next Wednesday I'm going to get my hair trial done to see how I want it, I haven't fully decided yet, but my cousin is a hairdresser and she will be doing it for me  so I trust her to make it perfect...no pressure lol.
 
Maybe I'll get a sneaky pic of that too to add to my blog next week.
 

Gina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment