facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 9 November 2014

Hot or Not - Lip balms

 

Lip Balm

Ello..me again, So I'm a total goo hoarder and I'm not even joking.. these are just a few that I found in my bag. I have more laying around the house.
 
 
Clockwise: Maybelline Baby Lips, Nivea Essential Care x2, Nivea Pearly Shine,
Born Lippy - Mango Peach Lip Balm, Vaseline, Cocoa Lip Butter.
 
I do use all of these on and off and I keep buying more, may be slightly addicted... total hoarder.
One that I got free last year when I bought a load of xmas presents is this one:
 

Born Lippy - Mango Peach Lip Balm

 
This one is actually my favourite at the moment, It's such a nice lip balm to use. It's so thick but not sticky and its really easy to apply. It's not too different from the Vaseline but I find it tends to stay better and last longer AND smells soooo nice. It comes in loads of different colours/flavours/smells.
 I will definitely be buying this again, maybe even try a different smell and I may even hoard more than one because I love them.
 
 
 
Give it a try and let me know what you think of them.
 
Gina xoxo
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment