facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 15 November 2014

Lush Haul

 
So today I had a slight accident, I fell in to Lush in Leeds, knocked a load of Bath bombs and
bubble bars into a basket then accidentally dropped my card at the till where the basket
had appeared out if nowhere.
 
 Ha so clumsy
 
But my house does smell amazing after I somehow lost my memory of bringing all that lush home with me....
 
 
How very Christmassy..
 

 
 
Sorry, I knocked over quite a few....
 
 
 
 
Few more keep scrolling..
 

 
 
 
 
 
AND DONE.. well done you for sticking with it.. I almost gave up myself.
 
See there weren't thaaattt many...kinda..
 
So I cant explain how each one smells because they all just smell amazing, but what I can do is film one each week and upload on my blog for you to watch, coz nice like that lol
(apart from the hand cream..that obviously doesn't do anything so filming would be pointless)
 
That one I can describe it's quite thick and soaks in really well, I've only used this on my hands baring in mind... it's technically my boyfriends/soon to be husbands.
He has really dry sore hands and he really likes it too.
 
It smells really nice but we already knew it would as we already have the Karma bubble bar.
 
It doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy afterwards either.
 
What I love about Lush is that it' all hand made and they don't test on animals... also the fact that if you take 5 clean tubs back you get a fresh mask free just puts the cherry on the top for me.
 
Love this brand and love the scents.
 
Keep an eye out for my Lush haul videos.
 
Gina xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment