facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hot or Not - Garnier Micellar Water

 

Garnier Micellar Water


I know this has been blogged about, a million times but seriously Garnier Micellar Water is amazing!! It is by far the best product of its kind that I've used. It removes make up better that an eye make up remover and its gentler on your skin.
 
You literally only need to wet a cotton pad and remove your makeup. No need for wiping or rinsing afterwards like you do with cream cleansers as it's just water. Also smells quite nice too.
 
I use this everyday to take my make up off and as its such a large bottle and you only need such a small amount this thing last ages! After removing my make up with this before bed, I use the Nivea Night Cream that I've previously blogged about. With it being water it also helps hydrate your skin. Just an amazing product. Perfect for any skin type.
 
Well worth it. Love this product.
 
Gina xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment