facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Lush - Dragon egg bath bomb

As promised, I did say I would film the things I accidentally bought in Lush last weekend.
So here it is, my favourite one: Dragon egg (not just for the name).

Now you have to appreciate it literally took 10 minutes for this thing to dissolve and I was mesmerised so I did have to edit the majority out as that would be pretty boring to watch without the smell but it did smell amazing and it was the first time I'd seen it, so to be fair I was a little bit (a lot) exited and I got the best bits in.

It smells of citrus and jasmine, and at the end (no spoilers) the water doesn't feel oily but it does leave your skin feeling slightly oily/moisturised and it also leaves a nice shimmer in the bath which you cant really see in the video as I didn't really see it my self til I jumped in.

Anyways ... enjoy!
 
 
Best get on with editing/filming the rest.
 
Gina xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment