facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 1 March 2015

Mini Boots Haul

These are a few things I bought the other day when I went shopping, don't get excited it's not much but I do love them.
 
Gotta love Boots for make up, I wasn't looking for anything specific, I did know I wanted some new makeup brushes though.
 
I thought I wanted real techniques brushes but when it came to looking at them I liked the No7 ones better, so I got these:
 
 
From left to right: Blusher, Foundation, Concealer, eye shadow and contour/highlight.
The first 4 came in a pack together in a little pouch like this:
 
If I'm honest I probably wont use this to keep my brushes in all the time, I prefer them in a jar where I can get to all of them but I will probably use this if I need to take them anywhere.
 
The next thing I bought was this, bare Minerals, Ready to go, Complexion perfection palette.
 
 
Which zips up to be a cute little makeup case.
 


 
Clockwise you have Concealer, Foundation, Touch up Veil, Bronzer and Luminizer. So essentially is a contouring kit.
 
I'm still getting to grips with this and at the moment I'm 50 50, I'm not loving it but I don't hate it either. So I'm going to keep pushing with this and see if it grows on me. It also comes with the 2 brushed at the bottom, one is for light coverage and the other for a more dense coverage. I have used the 2 brushes but again, not loving or hating these either.
 
Jury is out on these at the minute, let me know if any one else has used this and what you thought of it and also let me know what your favourite brushes are. I'm always curious to try new brushes.
 
Gina xoxo 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme