facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 17 March 2015

So.... Knitting...

 
 
I have decided to take up knitting... yea I know... little bit out of the blue but I did say in my new years resolutions that I wanted to learn something new so here I am.
 
It's amazing how many tutorials you can find online now for literally everything!
 
Originally my nana taught me to knit when I was a lot younger but it wasn't something I was ever really really interested it in, it was just something to do with my nana so I never made anything.
 
Not anymore... I have finally made something and I'm pretty proud of it, even though it was super simple to make. It only took me a couple of hours, mostly because I only learned how to knit yesterday I'm sure I'll get a lot faster at it but look....
 
I made a head band!!!
 
 
You cant tell on that pic but its grey with fading pink through it.
 
Here's a closer picture:
 
 
I'm still waiting for my skinny mint teatox, I haven't forgotten, I will definitely update you when it arrives but kudos on the head band right??
 
Next... a Jumper!! I'm joking.. that's not gonna happen anytime soon but I will be attempting new things and hopefully learn how to crochet too.
I've seen some really beautiful shawls I'd like to attempt.
 
Well... night all, I'm off to find something else to knit.
 
Gina xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme