facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Thursday 26 March 2015

Look what has arrived! Teatox!!

 
Yay the Skinny Mint teatox has finally arrived.... by that I mean we finally went to the post office to pick it up.

I know it was a little while ago so I've linked my original post,
 Teatox...does it work?

So lets get on with it shall we:

 
This is what I ordered and I got another 28 day Morning Boost free.
Bonus!
 
 
Each bag re-sealable. Handy..
 
 
You can tell a difference in the tea bags straight away, in scent and in appearance.


 
And to top it all off the back of each packet tells you what each of the tea bags
have in them and their properties.


The morning boost has these natural ingredients:


Green Tea - Boosts energy, improves immunity and burns calories.
Yerba Mate - Boosts metabolism and curbs appetite.
Nettle Leaves - Natural diuretic and antioxidant.
Dandelion - Improves digestion, detoxifies and cleanses.
Guarana - Increases physical endurance, alertness and stimulates digestion.
And it also has hints of grapefruit, strawberry and pineapple for taste.
 
 
The night cleanse has these natural ingredients:
 
Ginger root - Anti-bloating and detoxifying.

Orange leaves - Improves digestion and promotes good sleep.
Lemon grass - Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and enhances complexion.
Senna leaves - Natural laxative, anti-bloating and reduces appetite.
Licorice root - releaves cramps and constipation.
And it also has peppermint, hawthorn berry and psylium husk to make it even more affective.



So I'm going to start these tomorrow morning after weighing myself and as these claim to help you lose inches, I'm also going to measure myself and keep a track of this so that I can let you know any differences. Fingers crossed!

Until next time x

Gina xoxo




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme