facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday 13 March 2015

Teatox...does it work?

 

Hi guys,
 
Am I the only one that's noticed the hype around teatoxing?
 If you don't know what that is, its a form of detox by drinking tea. Sounds easy enough to me.
So I've ordered some.
 
I've decided on one called Skinny Mint and I've noticed it's getting a lot of attention recently so I've decided to order some and try it out.
 
It comes in a different amounts, I've decided to go for the 28 day teatox offer, there is also a 14 day offer and a 56 day offer.
 
In the one I've ordered, the 28 day one, you get 28 morning boost teas and 14 night time cleanser teas. Not sure how I feel about that just yet, but it does claim to boost your metabolism, burn fat and curb your appetite as well as give you loads of energy in the morning and detox your body at night.
 
Sounds too good to be true if you ask me but the only way to test it is to try it for myself. I'm going to be fair and start out by weighing myself, then keep a diary of any changes in weight loss or energy gain or just any changes I think are down to the teatox. I will also behave and eat healthy which I am trying to do now anyway, but to give it the best chance of working and therefore a fair chance.
 
So I will definitely let you know how I get on with that.
As soon as it arrives I will upload pics for you and show you what it looks like, smells like, what's included and obviously, what it tastes like. Delivery says it should take 4-5 days, so hopefully I should get them before next Friday.

Wish me luck.
 
Gina xoxo
 
P.S Has anyone else tried a teatox or any other kind of weight loss detoxes? Let me know in the comments below I'm interested in finding out what really works and which are the best ones to try.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme