facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday 10 April 2015

In memory of

 
Hi guys, as you know I've taken up crafting, specifically knitting and crocheting and I've been learning and practicing the basic stitches.
 
My nana used to crochet a lot and I really wish I had taken it up sooner because I could have learned from her and I would have been able to ask her how she made every doyley that my mum still owns, so in loving memory of my nana I have stolen (borrowed) all doyleys in an effort to figure out how she made them.
 
Some where quite simple so those have since been returned to their places under potted plants all over mums house but this is one I kept and attempted to copy.
 
Nana's original one is the white on; mine I did in red to match the theme of my kitchen and now sits under my wedding Posey that is also red and is kept in my kitchen.
 
 
 
This is what I've been up to since last night.
 
Just while were talking crochet.... I finished my blanket yay, I even made a 3 layered flower and decided to add it to the middle.
 

 
I'm quite happy with them as first attempts.
 
Watch this space, lots more to come.
 
Gina xoxo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme