facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 9 May 2015

Making our house into a home

 
 
 
I've recently been told I'm shit at updating my blog...lol which yea, I'll give you that, I am. Having so many things to do recently updating my blog has kinda fallen by the way side.
 
SO here I am, updating you on what I've been up to:
 
We started decorating the Kitchen, we have tiles finally YAY. Just need to get some wallpaper on these old walls and its done!!
 
 
And we finally got the shower up, with the best shower curtain you've ever seen in your life!
 
 
Little bit obsessed with owl prints at the minute...
 
Next on the list is my bedroom.
Cant wait to do that, I already have the wall paper ready to go.
 
I'm making my best friend's sister a baby blanket so I'll put a pic of that up once its done, she's due in July I think so I cant wait to see her reaction when I give her it. Even my friend hasn't seen it yet so I'm keeping that under wraps until they have seen it but no doubt it will be on my instagram as soon as she sees it.
 
Also if you've been looking on my instagram, you will have these the coasters that I've started making. These are so easy to make!
 
 
There is 4 green for my mum, 2 red so far for my kitchen and the pink will match my bedroom once it's done.
 
So this is why I haven't updated my blog recently, busy busy busy.
 
Gina xoxo
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme