facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 9 May 2015

Dear Diary

 
 
I think this is going to be a bit like a dear diary type post because that's just how I'm feeling at the moment. Seems I only ever write in my diary when I'm upset or pissed off and it's usually to just empty my head so that I don't over think things. Which I'm really good at doing.
 
Recently I called an old friend that I don't really get to talk to any more (and you can take old as in know a long time or just old coz he is ha (joking)) because he has recently got back with his wife and she's all OTT paranoid about who he speaks to. So he is literally banned from speaking to anyone she doesn't approve of... being any female... period. Which I can understand knowing their situation. I also respect him for sticking with it because I know he really wants to give his marriage the best shot at working out. Hence why I don't really talk to him anymore, even though I work with him and could call him any time I wanted. I respect him enough to back off.
 
We do speak sometimes, as I said we work at the same company so it's inevitable that it's going to happen sometimes. We spoke the other day and he was the one that pretty much said I'm shit at updating my blog, which is true, sorry.
 
There is so much I cant say over a phone at work and cant say at all by text due to said wife and there's so much I want to talk to him about because he was such a good friend and support for me with my anxiety and panic attacks and just everything else we talked about and I wanted to
say thank you. 
 
 I really do miss him and I hope it's not too long before I get my friend back. We have so much to catch up on, not least of all me kicking his ass on xbox lol
 
It's a different post to my usual but I guess it had to be done, even if it's because I hope he sees it.
 
Gina xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme