facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 11 April 2015

Trip to Harrogate

 
On the Easter weekend we decided to take a trip to Harrogate.
I've since decided that I love this place.
 

 

We went to Beer n Burgers for lunch and omg I loved it. The burgers, the milkshake, the way it was all set out, all of it, it was amazing.


Just using a door as a table, as you do.
 






  
This how my milkshake came.
 
 
Yes this is a salt shaker!
 


 
It was different but I loved it.
Those of you with sharp eyes and an obsession with Lush will notice the Lush bag in the back ground of some of those pics. I admit it, I did buy a lot of lush.
 
Keep your peepers peeled for a lush haul coming soon.
 
Gina xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme