facebook twitter pinterest instagram bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 2 February 2015

Monday musings - Hobby Blogs

 
This week seems to have gone so much faster than last week even thought 2 days were spent in bed ill - no fun. I don't know how I managed to get through last year up until November then with out cold or even a sniffle. Since November I feel like that's all I've had. What's with all the germs floating about lately?? I think I need to step up my game with vitamins and hand sanitizers. On the positive side I had enough time to watch the rest of American Horror Story - Freak show. I have finally caught up on Season 4 bring on Season 5!

Now I need to find another series to watch. I've heard pretty little liars is a good watch so I may take a look at that next. Any suggestions on TV shows and films are welcome. My dad mentioned Interstellar so that's on my list of what to watch next too. Another film my dad has been telling me to watch all week is The Equalizer. So Sunday we went to my parents for dinner and ended up watching it so I'll definitely do a film review for that soon.

Feeling pretty proud of myself for he video I did on the Floating Flower bath bomb, I was still editing bits of it while I was at my parents. It's nice that they seem interesting in my blog and what I'm doing with it. Even though it's just kind of a hobby thing I do it's still nice that it gets noticed.

At work last week we had a new manager come in to be introduced to everyone. We all had to think of an interesting fact and mine is usually always the same and its that my lungs collapsed when I was born because I started breathing too early so technically I'm really lucky to be alive. When we got out of the meeting my friend pointed out that I should have mentioned my blog and I guess because I pretty much live online and always have I never really saw this as being a big deal. I forget that not everyone is like me and most people I know will barely know what a blog is, never mind knowing how to find them or why. So I guess that should be my new interesting fact from now on.

Is that a bit weird, to be a blogger but be overly modest about it and not tell many people?
I'd feel a bit weird about dropping it into every conversation I had with people, as if its the be all and end all of my life. Even though at the moment it does kinda rule my life, always thinking about that to blog about next or what pictures I should take to add to my blog but I don't want it to be the only thing about me at the moment it is just a hobby. I mean if I ended up doing it as a career that would be totally different. I'd get myself a banner and a badge lol no I wouldn't that would still be weird.

Anyway I hope you all enjoyed your Monday. 

Gina xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme